Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
- Responsible for delivering modern mobile and desktop applications for real time usage
- Implementing SAP Fiori/UI5 front-end applications with latest SAP technologies and contributing to providing End-to-End solutions in one of the biggest SAP-System landscapes in Europe
- Designing under agile methodologies with process experts, complex solutions for business requirements and international projects while working in close cooperation with our back-end ABAP experts
- Willingness to learn and work with latest innovations of SAP UI5/ Fiori and deliver highest quality
- Accompany us on our way to maximize the potential of current technologies (SAP HANA, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori) in the SAP environment for our customers
- A degree in computer science or a relevant field with professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience with SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, SAP Web IDE interface technologies (OData, REST) would be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong English skills with reliability and accountability on assigned tasks
- An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!