Would you like to help shape the digital future of Europe’s leading retail group? Would you like to seize the chance to build and scale an innovative cloud business field as a corporate startup right from the start? Then you are the right person for our STACKIT department.
We are a strong corporate IT hub for digital services – from co-location to the cloud. As part of the Schwarz Group, which also includes the Lidl and Kaufland retail chains, we want to help shape the European cloud market on a sustainable basis. In order to implement this vision, we are looking for colleagues who tackle new challenges with innovative ideas and active action.
• Creating web-based user interfaces that internal and external customers can use to manage their cloud services (XaaS)
• Working with modern FrontEnd technologies and tools to implement the concepts
• Creating clean, well-documented, maintainable code with high test coverage and also in consuming RESTful web services
• Working closely with UX and UI designers
• Supporting our agile development team in designing, creating and implementing ambitious software solutions for our Cloud brand STACKIT in an agile way (Scrum/Kanban)
• Successfully finished computer science studies or a comparable professional education
• Frontend development knowledge (Architecture and Design, Development and Testing, Operations and Security, etc.)
• Working experience with Angular(2 and above)
• Strong English verbal and written skills
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!