Would you like to help shape the digital future of Europe’s leading retail group? Would you like to seize the chance to build and scale an innovative cloud business field as a corporate startup right from the start? Then you are the right person for our STACKIT department.
We are a strong corporate IT hub for digital services – from co-location to the cloud. As part of the Schwarz Group, which also includes the Lidl and Kaufland retail chains, we want to help shape the European cloud market on a sustainable basis. In order to implement this vision, we are looking for colleagues who tackle new challenges with innovative ideas and active action.
• You develop and operate all Kubernetes operators and service brokers for the Schwarz Group’s cloud platform
• You carry out problem and error analyses and identify sustainable solutions
• You are constantly optimising and automating all technical processes
• You have a passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics related to software development, Kubernetes and cloud backends
• You are quipped with in-depth knowledge of programming in Go, any other programming language can be helpful
• You have experience in applying the 12 – Factor principles
• You have knowledge of continuous deployment and test-driven development processes
• You work on your own initiative with purpose
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!