At Schwarz IT Bulgaria, we deliver advanced Artificial Intelligence solutions for the entire Schwarz Group, Europe’s largest retailer (Lidl, Kaufland), leveraging Big Data and reengineering number of business fields from customer experience to category management to logistics. To this end, among other things, we build recommendation engines, provide our business units with sales forecasts, and employ computer vision technology. Join our Team as Software Engineer if you want to make an impact, creating innovative data products utilizing state-of-the-art Big Data and Cloud technologies following the DevOps approach.
• Analyze requirements to effectively coordinate and design the software architecture for small and large analytical projects, the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems
• Set software engineering standards and best practices for our analytical solutions
• Develop innovative data products and analytical solutions in the area of artificial intelligence in collaboration with Data Scientist and Data Engineers
• Support the complete software development lifecycle of the company’s Artificial Intelligence Solutions
• Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams
• Collaborate and mentor team members and contribute to the resolution of technical challenges
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
• 3-5+ years of professional software engineering or software development experience, preferably in the field of Machine Learning or Analytics. Experience with large distributed systems, container or cloud solutions
• Excellent Java or Python skills and knowledge of concepts like Object Oriented Programming and Test-Driven Development
• Analytical and agile mindset as well as hands on mentality
• Strong English verbal and written skills
• Work in an international corporate environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!