Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz group of almost 30 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT. We are looking for professional SAP Basis Team Leader to lead and mentor the SAP Basis team, to provide business strategy and solutions and embrace new changes & challenges. The Team Leader will be able to mentor juniors and influence senior in order to challenge the status quo. They will lead by example and build a team culture that enables constant delivery of high speed, high quality solutions.
• Coming with abundant experience in the field, 50% of your time will be dedicated to the installation, configuration and administration of SAP systems
• You will be analyzing, optimizing and developing the SAP system landscape, as well as developing technical specifications for the international SAP System operations teams
• Your expertise will make you responsible for the qualified and professional processing of requirements and for providing solutions, as well as the designing and planning of the SAP System architecture
• The other 50% of your time will be dedicated to being able to efficiently delegate and dispatch tasks, based on the current load of the team members
• The team will count on you for estimating, tracking and checking the quality of the team members tasks and optimizing their daily work
• Consulting, supporting and mentoring the team on the most complicated and sophisticated tasks/topics will be your daily activity
• You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent with good knowledge in the field of SAP system administration in order to become the backbone of the team
• You come with 5+ years of direct SAP Basis Administration/Consulting experience to give you solid ground for our vast landscape and numerous systems
• What you have naturally is a strong drive to optimize system landscapes and an interest in new technologies in order to push the team members forward
• Of course good English is a must for the multicultural environment we work in and an interest in German would be a nice touch
• It’s all cliche but we expect you to demonstrate self-motivation, pro-activity, independent way of working and most of all to be able to motivate and inspire the team members
• Having in mind all the challenges we have listed People and Project Management experience would be considered a strong advantage
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal and management development
• SAP Learning HUB access, plenty of challenging tasks like OS and DB migrations and S/4 HANA conversions
• 1200+ SAP systems, running almost all SAP products you can name and even some that you can’t
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!