Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Database server + application server administration
• ITSM – incident and change and request management, arranging downtimes
• Upkeep of technical documentation and knowledgebase articles by following companywide operating standards and providing recommendations for systems optimizations, adjustments and tuning
• Work close with our developers on different projects
• Offering 2nd and 3rd level support for monitored systems
• Basic knowledge in OS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and/or Linux RedHat
• General knowledge of server software like Apache Tomcat, WildFly, IIS, Apache HTTPD and Java
• Knowledge in Powershell, SQL, Bash scripting is considered an advantage
• General knowledge about datacenter components like server and network systems with good understanding of IT concepts
• Strong English, self-motivation, pro-activity and an independent way of working
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!