Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Responsible for delivering modern Web applications for mobile and desktop usage;
– Implementing SAP UI5 frontend applications and contributing to providing End-to-End solutions in one of the biggest SAP-System landscape in Europe;
– Designing in agile method with process experts, complex solutions for business requirements and international projects while working in close cooperation with our backend ABAP experts;
– Acting in the innovation process with our SAP development team, in the evaluation of future technologies.
– Accompany us on our way, to maximize the potential of current technologies (SAP HANA, SAPUI5, SAP Fiori) in the SAP environment for our customers.
– A degree in computer science or an equivalent field with proven professional experience as a software engineer;
– Experience with SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, SAP Web IDE, interface technologies (OData, REST) would be considered as a strong advantage;
– Architecture expertise and desire to learn and work with new SAP technologies like SAPUI5;
– Strong English skills with reliability and accountability on assigned tasks.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!