Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Creating clean, well-documented, maintainable code with high test coverage and also in creating and consuming RESTful web services;
– Supporting our agile development team in designing, creating and implementing ambitious software solutions for different Kaufland enterprise business processes in an agile way (Scrum/Kanban);
– Successfully finished computer science studies or a comparable professional education;
– General knowledge of software development (Architecture and Design, Development and Testing, Operations and Security, etc.);
– Knowledge in Angular(2 and above) and Node.js;
– Bootstrap, Less, Sass will be considered as an advantage;
– Strong English verbal and written skills;
– Ambitious, self-starter and goal-driven, with a can-do attitude.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!