Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Construction and operation of highly automated Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions;
– Working with open-source software;
– Conception and implementation of microservices;
– Implementation and maintenance of system automation;
– Support for existing PaaS applications;
– Customer consulting and trainings regarding best practices in cloud environments.
– Understanding of cloud infrastructures and distributed systems as well as cloud operations;
– Experience with container orchestration systems, preferably Kubernetes;
– Interest in system automation (CI/CD) and a deeper understanding of test driven development;
– Experience with object-oriented programming as well as knowledge of Linux and Shell;
– Willingness to work on-site and have customer contact within projects;
– Good communication, analytical and organizational skills as well as strong customer and service orientation;
– Interest in Continuous Delivery, Scrum, Agile, Kanban and DevOps.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!