Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Development of modern applications, interfaces and tools;
– Responsibility for technical consulting and conception;
– Realization and operation of professional Java Enterprise solutions;
– Ensuring high software quality through design and implementation of automated unit and integration tests;
– Continuous improvement and maintenance of the development environment, methods and tools used.
– Profound knowledge of developing modern Java Enterprise web applications and interfaces based on Spring, REST;
– JEE knowledge/experience is considered an advantage;
– Experience with common Java IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, as well as associated development tools such as Git, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, Sonar;
– Practical knowledge in dealing with relational and document-oriented databases, SQL and the corresponding Java database technologies such as JPA, Hibernate, etc.;
– Personal initiative and the ability to make decisions as well as a team-oriented way of thinking;
– Good command of English language (spoken and written).
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!