Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Help us develop modern applications, interfaces and tools
• Take part in the realisation and operation of professional Java Enterprise solutions and have responsibility for technical consulting and conception
• Along with the team ensure high software quality through design and implementation of automated unit and integration tests
• Be a driver in the continuous improvement and maintenance of the development environment, methods and tools used
• Build your own expertise by having an overview of all aspects of the software development process
• 2+ years of professional application development in Java, good understanding of OOP principles, algorithms, data structures and design patterns
• Profound knowledge of JavaEE Stack – Servlets, CDI, JAX-RS, EJB, JTA, JPA, JSF, etc
• Ability to build RESTful API, familiarity with RDBMS like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc
• Experience with Docker, application servers such as JBoss, WildFly, TomEE, Message Service like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ would be a great advantage
• Good command of English and an overall outspoken personality for great team communication
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!