Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Implement with Object Oriented ABAP Programming new applications, optimize and maintain existing solutions in one of the biggest SAP-System landscapes in Europe
• Design in an agile method with process experts, complex solutions for business requirements and international projects
• Assist in the innovation process with our SAP development team and in the evaluation of future technologies
• A degree in computer science or an equivalent field with proven professional experience as a software engineer
• Strong knowledge in OOP, ABAP for Eclipse and new syntax and experience in OData Services development
• Experience in the design and implementation of complex applications with ABAP objects and another object oriented language as well as the use of interface technologies (OData, REST, IDOC, ALE)
• Architecture expertise and desire to work with new SAP technologies with advance analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Strong English skills with reliability and accountability on assigned tasks
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!