Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Independent development and implementation of concepts for ETL paths
• Further development of our standards and our systems architecture, and integration of new interfaces and systems
• Management and development of existing projects
• Strategic gathering and analysis of data together with our specialist departments, in particular with regard to BI and DWH
• Being a vital part of the team and helping it grow with your expertise
• You have a degree in information technology/business information technology, or have completed formal vocational training with an IT focus and followed this up with further IT qualifications
• Good knowledge of at least one data integration tool (Ab Initio, Tibco, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
• Knowledge of at least one programming language and one DBMS (e.g., Oracle, Teradata, Sybase, MS SQL Server)
• A pronounced capacity for analytical and abstract thought, and an independent, target-oriented, conscientious and structured work approach in the face of complex tasks
• Desire to prove yourself and promote the company as an ambassador for all BI, AI and data services
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!