Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Help us create and develop modern applications based on Spring or/and Angular
• Be the backbone in our agile development team in designing, creating and implementing ambitious software solutions
• Be creative and design applications for Kaufland units across Europe by developing challenging frontend and backend architectures
• You’ll have the chance to shape our E-commerce products with us in a stimulating environment driven by constant client demand
• When it comes to your code you will have the chance to work on your affinity to agile, domain driven, tested and clean development process
• Essential knowledge in Java, OOP, data structures and algorithms
• Experience in building modern web applications using Spring Boot or/and Angular 7
• Ability to make CRUD operations with RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, etc.
• Good understanding of git and how to use it in software development
• Experience in up-to-date IDEs like IntelliJ
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!