Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz group of almost 30 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
- Design performance and error analyses as well as optimize and tune the existing products
- Develop codes for extensive test coverage and monitoring, perform continuous deployment
- Evaluate technical solutions and innovations in the Hadoop, GCP, Azure Cloud company environment
- Support and execute the implementation of new solutions and projects from start to finish while being involved in the strategic decision-making process
- Set and Implement best practices and standards for monitoring, logging, workflow-management, project onboarding and general operations
- Experience with Big Data platforms and databases (Hadoop, Azure Cloud, Big Query) is our main focus
- Profound knowledge in various scripting languages, system & server administration and mass system deployments
- Strong English verbal and written skills since you would be joining a multinational team
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways to solve data management issues
- Desire to become part of a big team of Data Engineers with huge scope of operations
- An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!