Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz group of almost 30 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
- You will participate in an Agile team, which is providing central services to our colleagues and giving them the empowerment to use such services
- Based on your support the teams could focus on development and operation of their applications
- With your skills you ensure the ongoing automation and optimization of central components and the management of projects based on those tasks
- You are a member of a team which functions as an interface between Infrastructure and application support teams and you are combining solutions for new products
- With your technical knowhow you are enabling developers and operation team members to use solutions that are usable and stable
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience within a position based on automation tasks and your focus is automating recurring tasks
- You are confident amongst with Tower, AWX, Rundeck, Terraform, Ansible and familiar with Azure DevOps, GIT, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Kafka etc.
- You have general knowledge of server software like Apache Tomcat, WildFly, IIS, Apache HTTPD and Java
- You have an agile mindset and you know how continuous delivery, staging and automation of testing is working
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift is considered as an advantage
- An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!