At Schwarz IT Bulgaria, we deliver advanced Artificial Intelligence solutions for the entire Schwarz Group, Europe’s largest retailer (Lidl, Kaufland), leveraging Big Data and reengineering number of business fields from customer experience to category management to logistics. To this end, among other things, we build recommendation engines, provide our business units with sales forecasts, and employ computer vision technology. Join our Team as Cloud Architect if you want to make an impact, creating innovative and sustainable data products in the Cloud.
• Design and develop innovative architectures and analytical solutions in a multi-cloud environment together with your team
• Create a new standard and design best practices for various cloud solutions and setups
• Identify synergies across applications, improve the quality and maintainability of our data products. Introduce optimizations to existing development and deployment processes
• Select (Open Source) Cloud Tools and evaluate their technical and functional fit
• Collaborate and train your team members as well as contribute to the resolution of technical challenges
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
• 3+ years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
• Excellent knowledge around Public Cloud, Containerization and Architecture Design, ideally in the field of Machine Learning or Analytics
• Analytical and agile mindset as well as hands on mentality
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts
• Work in an international corporate environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!