Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz group of almost 30 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Develop a consumer application in Kotlin
• Create clean and testable code
• Work in an Agile environment and take responsibility for the engineering work we deliver
• Continuously improve the technical competency of our team
• Have passion for technology, product and user experience
• 3+ years of proven experience as an Android Developer with Kotlin and Java
• Experience with DI framework – Dagger 2, Koin, Hilt or other
• Experience with legacy codebase and feature redesign
• Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
• Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audience
• To be a part of a team that delivers high quality with more than 5 million installations
• To work in a multicultural cross functional team
• Learning time to improve technical and non-technical skills with various communities of practice
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!