Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz group of almost 30 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT. We are looking for professional Cloud Solutions Team Leader to lead and mentor the Cloud development, to provide business strategy and solutions and embrace new changes & challenges. The Team Leader will be able to mentor juniors and influence seniors in order to challenge the status quo. They will lead by example and build a team culture that enables constant delivery of high speed and high quality solutions.
• Coming with abundant experience in the Java Stack, you will be involved in the architecture and have an overall overview of the components in the project
• You will be analyzing, optimizing and improving performance in the team
• You will be responsible for delegation and monitoring of the workloads for your direct reports
• The team will count on your help for checking the quality of the tasks they have and optimizing their daily work
• Consulting, supporting, and mentoring the team on the most complicated and sophisticated tasks/topics will be your daily activity
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
• You come with 3+ years of direct Java Spring experience, additional experience in Angular will be beneficial
• You have 1 or more years on a Leadership role and you have a solid command of English language (Verbal, Reading, Writing)
• You have architecture skills, cloud native development, and automation experience. Substantial experience with Agile is a must!
• You have expertise in People, Project, Change, and Conflict Management needed to support the organization
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal and management development
• A new cloud system to build from scratch while having the tools and technology of a huge investor behind you
• Food vouchers, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!