Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Responsible to operate, configure and deploy services ( e.q IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) in our newly built Azure infrastructure
– Ensure the business systems´ operation by following the newly built operation guidelines
– Identify problems and ways to counteract them
– Provide recommendations on architecture and set-up
– Identify infrastructure needs and implement optimizations
– Offer 1st and 2nd level support for Azure related topics
– Good understanding of Microsoft Azure and knowledge of operating Azure services
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Powershell, json, ARM Templates
– Good understanding of administration concepts
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in managing technical documentation
– Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a local and virtual team
– BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of experience in Azure or other cloud solutions
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!