Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Implementation of SAP concepts and processes;
– Develop, maintain and administer SAP roles;
– Conduct authorization request assessment and change handling in an ITIL environment;
– Perform second level support in SAP authorization including problem analysis and its resolution;
– Provide critical authorization monitoring, SoD conflict resolution and Fire Fighter process support;
– Assist in SAP audits and overall meetings to improve the systems and the processes.
– Degree in Information Systems, Business Informatics or a similar field;
– Hands on experience with SAP Roles and Authorizations;
– Knowledge of authorization concepts & troubleshooting in the area of SAP modules SD, MM, FI, CO and BW would be considered an advantage;
– Very good process knowledge of the daily business processes in SAP along with the setup and maintenance of Identity Management concepts and solutions;
– Desire to work in a growing company with colorful people and challenging tasks.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!