Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Having a lead role in the administration and development of a complex integration environment within the companies Kaufland and Lidl
– Instructing the database support, administration, scalability, performance tuning, release and architecture of large-scale data processing, aggregation and retrieval systems
– Ensuring Greater Reliability, High Performance, High Availability, Scalability
– Supporting our internal customers with the use of the Hadoop platform.
– A degree in Computer Science or other related subjects
– Experience with Hadoop destribution: Hortonworks, Cloudera or MapR
– Experience with Hadoop services: YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Kafka or Hive
– Good Linux knowledge
– Java or Python knowledge is a strong advantage
– Strong English with good communication and teamwork skills.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!