Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– You administrate a high-performance cloud computing platform based on OpenStack;
– You perform problem and error analyses in all OpenStack areas, e.g. Nova, Neutron, Ceph, Swift and find sustainable solutions;
– You automate technical processes and optimize them continuously;
– You ensure the high availability of the systems and optimize them to the growth rate of the infrastructure;
– You create professional documentation and maintain existing documentation
– You bring passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics related to Linux and Openstack with you;
– You have knowledge and sound experience in building and operating Linux systems;
– You have scripting or programming experience – especially in Python, Salt or Bash;
– You have a good knowledge of KVM-based virtualization environments;
– The topics Software Defined Network (e.g. OVS, OpenContrail), Software Defined Storage (e.g. Ceph), CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins) are not foreign to you;
– You see the advantages in the CI/CD pipeline for infrastructures and use these (e.g. Git, Jenkins);
– You master the problem analysis of network technologies (tcpdump, Wireshark, etc.).
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!