Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Registering new license in the systems;
– Research license purchase in our ordering systems;
– Research of acquired license rights (from contract documents, orders and invoice information);
– Entry of license and contract information in Aspera and/or other license management systems;
– Provide missing contracts or contract documents for archiving / if necessary.;
– Clearing process of license data;
– Validation of license information in the systems.
– Up to 1 or 2 years of experience working within a licensing environment;
– Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office, SAP;
– Should be able to correctly identify software products that have been ordered in our SAP-Systems;
– Experience with corporate SAM tools (like Aspera, Spider or Flexera);
– Broad understanding of license technicalities and positions of at least one of the following vendors – Microsoft, VMWare, Oracle, SAP, Linux, Adobe;
– Good command of German or English (spoken and written).
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!