Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– Joins a highly technical team responsible of hundreds of computer systems distributed around the world powering the global leader in Retail and FMCG industry;
– Setups, configures, monitors the performance and fine tune Linux related services;
– Puts in place reliability, fail-over, disaster recovery, support mechanisms wherever possible and to ensure the flawless operation of the environment;
– Forms the interface between the operating system and the teams for SAP basis and/or databases;
– Solves software and hardware problems related to the production systems;
– Ensures the IT tickets resolution is performed within the agreed company SLAs.
– Practical experience with Linux Administration, setup of systems, performance monitoring and tuning;
– Optional experiences with databases like HANA, Sybase or Oracle;
– Experiences with the SAP architecture;
– To be familiar with Bash and/ or Python scripting;
– Experience with Ansible or similar automation tools;
– Proven analytical, problem-solving and technical documentation skills;
– Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and team oriented environment.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!