Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– You would be responsible for the mitigation and remedation of the global organization with emphasis on analysis (manual and automated) of malware and extraction of IOCs;
– Your main task would be to perform malware analysis, extraction of indicators of compromise and improvement of our mitigation and detection rules;
– You would be updating our Threat Intelligence Database and improving our response automation;
– You would be offering 2nd level support for malware related security topics.
– You have a deep understanding of e-mail security, a good understanding of current malware threats and basic understanding of networks protocols like TCP/IP;
– You have the ability to reverse-engineer malware, have some good scripting skills (Python, Bash, Powershell) and have strong technical documentation and communication skills;
– Certification in Splunk or SANS courses as well as experience in digital forensics. Bug hunting and ethical hacking would be considered a plus;
– You have excellent command of English as well as a desire to work in a fast paced, demanding environment at every step.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!