Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– You will design, maintain and develop our corporate network with focus on LAN and WLAN technologies.
– You will plan and develop state-of-the-art network architectures within projects and implement them independently.
– You will develop concepts which are implemented worldwide within our companies.
– You will support colleagues on site during implementation and operation as 3rd level support.
– You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or relevant field.
– You have experience with building and maintaining large networks.
– You have very good knowledge with Cisco/HP network components (Router, Switches, Wireless) and underlying technologies.
– You have high analytical and communicative abilities, work independently and also structured.
– You have the willingness to travel worldwide to support our customer locally for several weeks.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!