Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• You will help unveil the information hidden in vast amounts of data and support our internal customers make smarter decisions
• Your primary focus will be in applying machine learning techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our existing products
• You will use Hadoop, Hive and Spark to process, clean and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
• You will select features, build and optimise statistical models, make Ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
• You will create automated ML pipelines
• You will always build on your passion for research and continuous learning
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills (R and/or Python) with experience with Hortonworks (HDP), Cloudera or any other Hadoop distribution would be an advantage
• Basics in working with HDFS and distributed computing frameworks
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, HiveQL
• Ease at browsing and understanding the documentation of packages and frameworks (SciPy, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Spark)
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!