Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• You complement our Linux team by helping to manage and automate our Linux server infrastructure comprising several thousand systems for different customers worldwide
• You work remotely with our architects, developers and the colleagues at the international locations and develop cross-functional and innovative automation solutions, APIs for consumption by us and other teams
• You are interfacing with high-availability, security and monitoring solutions
• You develop solutions that meet compliance requirements, are highly available and secure and document these solutions
• You conduct troubleshooting, performance analyses and develop optimizations and you help improve day-to-day operational workflow
• You enjoy working with open-source and Linux systems
• You are self-reliant and enjoy to familiarize yourself with complex topics in an autonomous and structured fashion
• You have experience in administering Linux systems, ideally in large environments and you have several years of experience developing software or automation solutions on Linux
• You know how to consume and implement RESTful API services
• You know Python and Go or are eager to quickly get fluent in them. Other languages used by us are Bash and Ruby
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!