Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• You will be responsible for the implementation, rollout and second-level support of all processes in the fields of check-out systems at the Kaufland stores in all of Europe
• You will process and analyse tickets related to your professional area
• You will serve as the interface between IT development and the various departments for all matters related to incident, problem and change management
• You would be the contact person for our colleagues at home and abroad
• You will work in close cooperation with associated teams and process documentation as well as ensure the transfer of know-how within the team
• You possess a University degree in (Business) Information Technology, Business Administration or a comparable field
• You have basic technical knowledge, IT expertise and a solid understanding of processes
• SAP knowledge is advantageous as well as knowledge of processes in the field of checkout/point-of-sale systems
• It goes without saying that you are a good communicator, customer oriented and a team player
• Good command of English while a working knowledge of German would be a strong advantage
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!