Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• You complement our Linux team by helping to manage and automate our Linux server infrastructure comprising several thousand systems for different customers worldwide
• You work in flat hierarchies and in direct contact with our architects, developers and the colleagues at the international sites and support the administration of the Linux server systems as a basis for SAP and data base systems
• You conduct troubleshooting and performance analyses and develop optimization solutions
• You plan and implement solutions on the topic of high-availability, security and data storage in the Linux area and develop cross-functional and innovative automation solutions that meet compliance requirements
• Thanks to your experience, you form the interface between the operating system and the SAP and data base teams
• You have several years of large environment Linux administration experience
• You enjoy working with open-source systems and Linux systems and have experience with SAP operation or with the operation of data bases on Linux
• You are self-reliant and enjoy to familiarize yourself with complex topics in an autonomous and structured fashion
• You know how to consume and implement RESTful API services and you are familiar with modern software development workflows
• You know Python and Bash or are eager to quickly get fluent in them
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!