Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Team provides IAM services for the whole Schwarz Group in more than 30 countries and different brands like Lidl, Kaufland, MEG or Greencycle.
We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
• Administration and maintenance of a highly distributed webMethods integration environment
• Working on Incidents, Events, Problems and Requests with a customer oriented focus
• Execution of the Release/Deployment- and Change Management processes for the applications of the webMethods platform
• Providing consistent pro-active monitoring of all system parameters in the production and non-production environments and taking appropriate actions to maintain optimum performance
• Using least one programming language, like Java, Kotlin, Groovy, Python, Go or similar
• Desire to gain experience with SOA platforms & Middleware technologies
• Basic understanding of modern development practices like Continuous Integration, Unit Testing. Ideally basic knowledge of tools like Jenkins or Azure DevOps Pipelines
• Basic understanding of Containerization concepts with Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift
• Experience with some sort of automation and/or provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or similar
• Good knowledge of Linux operating systems, preferably RHEL
• Experience in working with XML, Web Services,SAP IDoc, JMS and Broker queues and topics
• Understanding of modern monitoring tools like Prometheus, Dynatrace or similar and knowledge or general knowledge of eco systems focused on monitoring
• An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
• A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
• Optional German courses and induction directly at the headquarters in Germany
• Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
• A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
• A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!