Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
– You will be responsible for the implementation, rollout and second-level support of all processes in the fields of check-out systems at the Kaufland stores in all of Europe;
– You will process and analyse tickets related to your professional area;
– You will serve as the interface between IT development and the various departments for all matters related to incident, problem and change management;
– You would be the contact person for our colleagues at home and abroad;
– You will work in close cooperation with associated teams and process documentation as well as ensure the transfer of know-how within the team.
– You possess a University degree in (Business) Information Technology, Business Administration or a comparable field;
– You have basic technical knowledge, IT expertise and a solid understanding of processes;
– SAP knowledge is advantageous as well as knowledge of processes in the field of checkout/point-of-sale systems;
– It goes without saying that you are a good communicator, customer oriented and a team player;
– Good command of English while a working knowledge of German would be a strong advantage.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!