As a central IT service provider, Schwarz IT is responsible for the selection, provision, operation and further development of IT infrastructures, IT platforms and business applications. Schwarz IT thus provides IT services for Kaufland, Lidl and other companies in the Schwarz Group. In close coordination with the specialist departments, Schwarz IT develops professional and high-performance IT solutions. As a team SAP Security & GRC we provide services to monitor our security requirements for one of the largest SAP landscapes.
Our Team consists of seven people in Germany and two in Bulgaria. We are young, dynamic at an average age of 30. We operate the largest SAP GRC Process Control System, which deals with the automatic monitoring of SAP security requirements. The GRC Access Control System is also one of the largest and most powerful systems in Europe! We have one of the largest SAP landscapes in Europe, i.e. as a GRC consultant, you face challenges that cannot be found in every company.
• Provide our customers within the Schwarz Group with audit-proof workflows for extensive and critical authorizations (GRC AC modules EAM and ARA)
• Translate business and functional requirements into technical solutions
• Optimize the existing digital internal controls system in one of the largest SAP landscapes
• Responsible for the administration of the GRC systems (workflows, settings, connections)
• Support national and international projects related to SAP GRC
• Coordinate and control patch management for the GRC component
• Are you open in dealing with people, like to pursue things outside the box and like to delve into new topics?
• Do you enjoy managing and coordinating projects and, ideally, have you already gained experience as a (sub-)project manager?
• Do you have a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education in the IT area?
• Do you have several years of experience in the administration of SAP GRC (Process or Access Control)?
• Reliability, teamwork, analytical thinking, structured working methods are not foreign to you
• Ideally you have extensive knowledge in the SAP environment (ABAP, Java Stack and HANA) with regard to SAP Basis and SAP Security
• Ideally you have knowledge of user and authorization management in SAP
• Team: We enable you to become part of an international team that enjoys working on global SAP security solutions!
• Responsibility: We give you responsibility for exciting tasks and international projects!
• On-boarding: We put a personal sponsor aside and work as a team in all relevant areas
• Training: You can take advantage of individual offers for personal and professional training (such as SAP certifications & SAP training & permanent access to the SAP Learning Hub)
• Equipment: You will receive modern workplace equipment
• Framework: We offer a secure job, flexible working hours, attractive remuneration, many social benefits and a good work-life balance
• Career: With us you have the opportunity to develop professionally or to embark on a management career
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!