As a central IT service provider, Schwarz IT is responsible for the selection, provision, operation and further development of IT infrastructures, IT platforms and business applications. Schwarz IT thus provides IT services for Kaufland, Lidl and other companies in the Schwarz Group. In close coordination with the specialist departments, Schwarz IT develops professional and high-performance IT solutions. As a team SAP Security & GRC we provide services to monitor our security requirements for one of the largest SAP landscapes.
• Consult, design and implement SAP security and SAP compliance solutions for one of the largest SAP landscapes worldwide
• Define SAP security requirements
• Perform internal SAP security checks and monitor the SAP landscape
• Support with internal and external audits
• Coordinate and resolve SAP security issues
• Document and train customers for new security processes and requirements
• Are you open in dealing with people, like to pursue things outside the box and like to delve into new topics?
• Do you enjoy managing and coordinating projects and, ideally, have you already gained experience as a (sub-)project manager?
• Do you have a degree in (business) computer science or a comparable education in the IT area?
• Do you have several years of experience with SAP system audits, compliance checks and system hardening?
• Do you have extensive knowledge of the SAP Netweaver environment (ABAP and Java Stack) and SAP Cloud with regard to SAP Basis and SAP Security?
• Do you have basic knowledge of securing SAP HANA databases?
• Ideally you have knowledge of user and authorization management in SAP
• Team: We enable you to become part of an international team that enjoys working on global SAP security solutions!
• Responsibility: We give you responsibility for exciting tasks and international projects!
• On-boarding: We put a personal sponsor aside and work as a team in all relevant areas
• Training: You can take advantage of individual offers for personal and professional training (such as SAP certifications & SAP training & permanent access to the SAP Learning Hub)
• Equipment: You will receive modern workplace equipment
• Framework: We offer a secure job, flexible working hours, attractive remuneration, many social benefits and a good work-life balance
• Career: With us you have the opportunity to develop professionally or to embark on a management career
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!