Kaufland IT HUB appeals: Stay at home!
2020 seems to be very a challenging year. We all live in a situation that a month ago would have sounded like a scenario from a sci-fi movie. Due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, a state of emergency has been declared in our country which affects our lives, businesses, social contacts and even our right of free will. For us, as a company, the most important things are our employees’ health and safety. That’s why we’re all working from home at the moment.
However, the situation won’t stop us from growing. The tempo of our daily work is as fast as it would be if we were in the office. We can’t wait for the moment when we will all be back on our desks, sitting together and talking to each other, not only virtually. We hope that this will happen soon but until then we hold responsibility to our friends and family, and to the whole society by staying home.
In the meantime, do not forget some simple rules we all need to follow in order to get out safely of this hard situation:
- Stay home and minimize your social contacts
- Wash your hands often, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and discard the tissue after that
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands , clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Help your older relatives – do not visit them and do not go shopping before 10:30 am
- Be responsible for your actions and listen to the recommendations of National force team and the police department
Now is the most important time to have self-discipline because only together we can handle this situation!